Wednesday, November 10, 2004

20 week scan

20 week scan

Well today was our 20 week scan day!! It's a BOY!!

We seemed to be in the scan for ages, watching Bunny jumping up and down and waving at us!! The sonographer was amazed just how much he was moving about. She struggled to get all the measurements that she needed and had to chase him around a lot. She did finally get them all, and all was good. Hoewever, in the process I had to roll left and right, and stand up and jump, and we had to move to another scanning room to a better machine!! A sign of things to come??!!

We're both just really pleased that he is healthy, we saw all the chambers of his heart, counted his wee fingers and toes, saw his kidney's and stomach and saw him having a few yawns!! No wonder you are tired, silly Bunny!! Lie STILL!!

I went and bought him a jacket after I dropped James back at work. I had seen it in the sale last week and almost bought it. Once I had it confirmed that he definately is a boy, I just "had" to go and get it!! It is sooo cute, and is for next winter.

Now I can really start shopping and decorating - Yippee!!!

Julie.xx

0 comments: