Tuesday, November 09, 2004

First Post

Well it's taken me a few years to get round to doing this but I've finally set up our first website.

Over the years I've come up with design after design for our 'perfect' site but at the end of the day the only thing I've really only been good at (and enjoyed) is developing them. So I've decided to get someone else to make it look nice for me. Thanks Google!!!

I'm hoping that this site will evolve over time but the main aim is really to provide our family, friends and the rest of the online community (if you're listening) with our latest news and gossip.

Things are extremely busy for us just now. Julie, is pregnant and due in March and with Christmas just seven weeks away now the pressure is on to get the nursery sorted and all the christmas presents bought and sent away.

Anyway, I have loads of news I could post but it only makes sense to put it online a bit at a time. After all, you need to keep people coming back ;)

Let us know what you think about the site, give us your comments on our news and, for any family and friends out there, let us know what you're up to. You never know we might post it :)

James & Julie

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Grandpa(to be)Kerr here. At last the site is up and running!! well done.Couldnt be bothered signing in. Good luck for the scan. As I said its a boy , what are the betting odds anyway.As long as everything is ok it doesnt matter if its a boy or girl.
Good luck
Dad xx