Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Baby Update - Week 20

Baby Update - Week 20

Well the biggest news in our life at the moment is that Julie is expecting. She's now 20 weeks gone and we've got the big scan coming up tomorrow at 14:20. Boy or girl? Put your bets on now!!!

We decided at the start of the pregnancy that we'd take a picture every sunday. That way we can see how much of a change is happening each week.

We're now halfway through the pregnancy so it only seemed right to start posting them online.

James

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hiya!

Great site! About time too ;o) lol. Good luck for the scan today! I'm betting on a girl! Don't know why... it makes more sense to say a boy, but i'm always awkward. hehe.

Remember to keep us all updated! (i know what you're like julez! lol)

Take care!

Love Bex. xxxx

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jilly Baby said...

Hi Guys

Well done on the site, looks really good. I did one during my pregnancy and I must admit, it kept the boredom at bay (before bubba arrives!!!). Why don't you post all the weekly pictures to date so we can see how Julie is changing. Some of us in Weegie land rely on websites and email for gossip updates!

Hope you're all well, hope to see you soon.

Jill xxx

Anonymous said...

Hi Guys,

About time you did something like this James, keep it updated!

By the time I have written this you will know the sex of the baby, my money is on a girl..good luck guys

Speak to you soon

Neil O

James said...

Wow, first day online and some great feedback already. Hopefully a sign of things to come. Thanks guys.

I have to say being told it's a great site from you Jill is something :) I'm always expecting a but, hehe. Not that I'm saying that's a bad thing of course!!!!

I'm looking to add quite a few archived images and old news including all of Julie's previous preg. and wedding images. Watch this space.

James