Monday, November 29, 2004

Baby Update - Week 23

Anyone getting bored of this yet?! Well here is yesterday's photo, I'm almost 23 weeks now, and "bunny" hardly seems an appropriate name for him now. It's too cute and cuddly for something this evil who kicks and punches ribs and bladder!!!

Anyway, I've been on antibiotics for the past week or so for my tooth, which are having bad effects, they seem to be making me pretty ill, along with other not so nice things!! So I'm being grumpy, as I'm sure James isn't hesitating to tell anyone who will listen.

My bum also constantly hurts from sitting on either the floor or the sofa bed, which is not designed for comfort in sitting position!!

We're going to be decorating the baby's room on Thursday and Friday this week, which is pretty exciting, pictures to follow!! Watch this space........

Julie.xx

0 comments: