Monday, November 22, 2004

BIG oops

Well our new couch turned up today, all 2.5m x 2.5m of it.

Pretty big?? Yes!

Lots of room to lie around on?? Yeap.

It isn't great though when you discover that the wall it's going up against is only 2.14m. So we have a big problem on our hands.

I've spent most of the day fighting with the couch company over the phone but it looks like it might take a while to sort this one out. Pretty annoying when I know this is the wrong size and we measured it all beforehand.


ANYWAY, on other news. The stag-do on Saturday went...ummmmm, quietly. It was an ok night but we spent most of it propping up the bar in one pub.

The Mexican meal was nice but my god that place was noisy. Then again the free Tequila slammers going round at the end of every meal would explain a few things.

I headed home around 1, the night seemed to be winding down at that point plus I'm completely broke.

I've no idea where all my money has gone this month, probably on Julie's Xmas present ;)

James

0 comments: