Tuesday, May 24, 2005

8 Week Assessment

Today Kory had his 8 week assessment at the doctors. He was as good as gold letting the doctor poke and prod him and put cold things on his chest and lights in his eyes. Anyone would think he was a good baby! The outcome was that all is well, hips chest and limbs all fine! No idea why he's a grump! He did also pick up on his tongue tie, but thinks it's fine for now and won't do anything about it till he's talking and only if it affects it.

We didn't actually do anything else today, but Kory was good. We played for ages in the garden when we came back as it was such a nice day. We used the parasol we bought him at the weekend and he was much happier not being blinded. Just can't wait till we can use his sunglasses as they are just so cute! Tomorrow we have a busy day, injections and my post natal check in the morning and then baby clinic to get the monster weighed in the afternoon.

I don't have a recent non-bump photo, but I just wanted to report I am now only half a stone over my pre-pregnancy weight!! I am so impressed as I had put on 50lbs and only 8 weeks later it's almost gone. Oh and my feet look so skinny now after being so huge!

Julie.xx

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad everything went well at assessment. And he is a good baby just like all the rest. Love his sunglasses. Let me know how he gets on with his injections

Sarah & Graeme said...

Wow - Kory is changing. I can see a lot more of Julie in his face now :-)

Jilly Baby said...

That's good Kory got on well. Can't believe the weather you had today though - we've had torrential rain all day. It literally hasn't stopped. But hey, that's Glasgow for you :)