Saturday, May 21, 2005

The Next Big Thing!


Hi Everyone, I've not done a post here for a while so thought I'd just do a quick one. My Mummy updated you on my ups and downs for the past week or so, but today I was a good boy and Mummy didn't cry once!

We went to B&Q and I slept all the way round in Mummy's arms, and then we went to a supermarket (again) and then came home and walked right round Cove with Daddy pushing me - it made a nice change to see his face and not Mummy's! She walked 4 miles with me yesterday, so I had to stare at her for AGES!

This photo is of me today wearing an outfit from Mummy's friends Wendy. It says on it "You're looking at the next big thing!"

Not a lot else to report, it's my bedtime!

Night Night
Kory
xx

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh great it fits, wow it looked really big on the hanger he must have grown! Looking handsome as ever.