Tuesday, May 31, 2005

All Change!!

Yesterday morning me and Mummy got up early to take my gran to get her bus to go home. It was sad to see her go away, we've had fun playing and she got me lots of nice things when she was here. She even did my bath for me when Daddy was away!

When we got back to the house, Mumy and our neighbour Tracey had a bit of a natter while Sophie, who is much older than me (she's a year old!) played. I then fell asleep and when I woke up, they had turned into Hannah and Holly like magic!! Here's a photo of me and Holly.

When they left in the middle of the afternoon, Mummy bundled me into the car to go and collect my Daddy from the airport. I was really pleased to have him home, but I was also so tired I couldn't smile so I showed my excitement by crying instead, honest Daddy!!

Today Mummy and I had a long sleep in her bed (I've worked out if I smile sweetly she'll cuddle me in there and we both sleep!) till about 10am. I then got to watch some telly while she had a shower and we went into town to meet Mummy's friends for lunch. One of them told us that she is cooking a new friend for me, but I can't say who she is as other folk read this who don't know yet!! But congratulations anyway to her!! I have lots of little friends, so another one is very exciting.

No more adventures to report today, and no more visitors planned now. I think the next visiting is us doing it in July when Daddy has some time off work and we go to see Gran and Grandpa, and some of Mummy and Daddy's friends.

Kory
xx

0 comments: