Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Happy 90th Birthday Nan

Bit of a busy weekend this week. I was down in England visiting the family and celebrating my nan's 90th.

The weather was perfect (I even got a bit of sun on my face, neck and hands) and plenty of the family turned up. I managed to have a good chin-wag with some of my cousins and friends of the family that I've not seen in years. It's quite scary sometimes to see how much we've all grown up :)

Anyway Nan's birthday is today so HAPPY 90TH BIRTHDAY NAN. Hope you had a fantastic day.

Here's some photos I took with my mobile on the day:

James

2 comments:

Jilly Baby said...

How do you get the photos from your mobile to your PC? I've been wondering that for over a year now!

James said...

I got some software and a cable with the phone. You could probably get the software from the manfacturer's website.

If you don't have a cable - I put some photos onto Julie's phone using the infrared on the side the phone and my laptop. That was quite quick and doesn't need any cables.

James