Thursday, May 12, 2005

Mirror Image

Just look at these two - like peas in a pod!!

Today was another good day! Well it was short - Kory and I fell asleep when James went to work at 8:30am and I woke at 11:30am!! I think Kory would have slept all day if I had left him. Anyway, this made us have to rush around as we had baby group at 1:45pm, so to get me showered and dressed and him washed and dressed and fed....what a rush!!

Baby group was fun, so not what I ever saw myself doing of an afternoon, but there you go! Kory slept the whole time we were there, I'm sure those people think he always sleeps!

When James came home from work, Kory was in a brilliant mood and played on his mat. He's really taken to the elephant from the bar that hangs over it, but I think that's because it has a trunk he can get in his mouth!! He is also fascinated with the camera as this picture shows. He's either a big poser, or just nosey and interested in everything now!

Julie.xx

0 comments: