Friday, May 13, 2005

My New Hat!

Look at me, am I not just so cute? Today was a really hot day, so mummy got out my smallest sunhat (I have a bigger one for later in the year too!) I love having it on, and even kept it on when I had all my clothes apart from my vest taken off when I got too hot.

After this photo was taken, we went to sit in the garden for a wee while, all these new things to look at and I was engrossed with my hand! Yes, my hand!! Today I realised that it's attached to me, and I can control it. So when I wasn't sleeping, I have held it up in front of me and stared at it!!

Me and Mummy went a walk to the doctors to get my prescriptions, then to chemists. It was a nice walk, and the first one I have been on where I haven't gone to sleep. If the weather is nice tomorrow, daddy says he'll take me to a park, yippee!!

Kory
xx

0 comments: