Sunday, May 01, 2005

Lazy Like Sunday Morning!

Today has been a strange day. We were in Asda doing our monthly shopping just after 8am this morning. Now for those that know us, you'll know we don't "do" mornings let alone Sunday ones! So this was highly unusual for us. Kory was fab, he slept the whole way round in his teddy suit!

When we got home, Kory and James crashed out on the couch which was so cute, I had to take a photo! They looked so alike when they were both sound asleep, and both big lazy bones'....like father like son!

Kory got up and played for a while then James put him down for his afternoon nap. I took the chance to have a wee snooze on the couch myself, and woke up to find Kory beside me sucking his hands! Oh, and here is the photographic evidence as "revenge" I'm told!

James is off work tomorrow, but as yet we have no plans...another lazy day I guess, as I am really in agony from today, but if the weather is nice we might go to Hazelhead Park for a walk or something.

Julie.xx

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

We told you life would change. James and Julie up never mind in a supermarket at 8am on a Sunday morning is unheard of. Good that you sleep when the little mam sleeps. Go for it.