Thursday, May 05, 2005

Bathtime with Duck!

I've had a nice day today. In the morning, Caroline (our Health Visitor) came round to bring us our prescriptions for the thrush. It tastes of oranges which remind me of Mummy's craving when I was inside her - I got about 10 oranges every day, yum!

I've been feeling a bit better and was even playful when we went to Mummy's baby group so I didn't show her up! When we came home, me and Mummy played for a while - I showed her that I hadn't really forgotton how to smile and she showed me what noises dogs and cats and ducks make which I just loved!!

When Daddy came home from work, Mummy went out and left me for the first time ever! I've gone everywhere with her for the past 6 weeks (or 10 months if you count when I didn't have a choice but to be strapped to her tummy!) She wasn't gone long, only to the chemist and to vote in what they call an election and seem to make a big deal of. She drove for the first time which was brave. Me and Daddy got along fine playing while she was away.

At bath time tonight, I got a toy in the bath!! I had Daddy's horny duck which squeaks and I just loved it. It was making noises (different to what Mummy told me a duck sounded like, is she lying?!) and I was following it around. I nearly drank half the bath when Daddy put it in the water though! Silly me!

Kory
xx

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

awwww Kory your just getting cuter and cuter everyday. Cant wait till i see you again. Glad you were feeling a wee bit beter and all smily again.....think your mummy thought you had lost them somewhere...keep it up!

See you soon Kory

Love Auntie Laura xxx