Tuesday, September 18, 2007

5 Months & Sitting


Krystal is 5 months old today and strangely woke up this morning able to sit. She didn't really show this off till the afternoon as we were busy. However there are 3 things that make her fall over:



1. The TV is wall mounted, so if she looks up at it, she crashes over!
2. The camera flash by a proud mummy makes her crash!
3. Her very proud big brother diving at her to cuddle her for being clever means a crash too!

I had her weighed this morning again - and she's still not gaining weight, in fact she's dropping lower and lower on the charts they use. So we've discussed it and decided to give her some food this weekend. It's earlier than we want to, but have to think of her health first and clearly she hates me feeding her and always has.

Julie.xx

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have done fantastic to get to here and I have so much respect for you for it! Krystal cant hate you feeding her or she wouldnt do it, I know, Matthew is like that now.

I wish I had your determination and was such a fab Mummy as you!!!