Wednesday, September 12, 2007

My Washing Fairy

This video was taken today. Kory had been playing with one of the tubs I keep in the kitchen for putting washing in once it's washed to take to garden or tumble drier. I had told him to stop kicking it, because it was to put the wet washing in...then the phone rang and I went to answer it. While speaking to James I peeked into the kitchen to see what he was up to and found him unloading the clean washing from the machine into the tub for me. He had to almost climb into the machine to get the underwear out. I didn't manage to start filming until I was off the phone, but he refused to come for lunch until he'd finished his job. He then spent the whole of lunch telling me he was a good helper and he did a good job!! Nothing like self appreciation!

Julie.xx

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWWWWWW hes so cute. What a great helper to have around, wish i had a washing fairy lol

James said...

You can have him as a washing fairy if you want? He charges 5 blueberries an hour :-)

Anonymous said...

I have a ton of washing here and i will pay 6 blueberries an hour! come on Kory... haha :-)
Di