Monday, September 24, 2007

New Menu!

I'm just loving my new menu. Before it was milk for breakfast, lunch, dinner and every snack in between, now I am having all sorts of yummy things! Yesterday was carrots then banana for lunch. The carrots were VERY messy, but great fun.

For dinner I had potato and brocolli which was really nice, Daddy kept saying I was going to "impale myself on the spoon" whatever that means. I got some really delicious peaches after that. I feel very lucky.


For lunch today I had some sweet potato and cauliflower, then some pears again. But it was at dinner time everyone else looked shocked at how much I ate - even Kory which is saying something as he eats LOADS. I had peas and carrots, then half a banana and I still wanted more, so Mummy made me some porridge with pear flavour. Then I was full up.

I was listening at the clinic last week, the health lady says if I don't put on weight I need to go to the big hospital place where I went before for my hips. I don't want to go there again, so need to make sure I eat lots.

Love
Krystal
xxxxxx

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you may have a much feared "Remorseless eatin' machine" on your hands. I would call the hospital and tell them not to hold their breath! :O)