Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Hey Baby!

Yesterday I got my first doll. She has a hat, a dummy that sticks in her mouth, a juice cup that she can hold and a toy giraffe she can hold too. I really like her, she's almost the same size as me!


She has eyes that open and shut too - I don't understand what makes it happen though so keep trying to poke them open again when they are closed.




Kory likes my dolly too, he changes her nappy, gives her juice and gives her dummy to her. But what Mummy found funniest was when he said she was hungry and needed some milk. He lifted up his macho Thomas pyjamas to reveal his boobies and gave her some milk!

Then he got one of my sick towels, put it on his shoulder and patted baby's back to see if there was any burps. There was. Then he wiped her mouth of sick and said she was all done now! Kory is very very funny!

Krystal
xxxxxx

0 comments: