Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Auntie Laura's Visit!!

Sorry we've been quiet, we've been busy little bee's! We had my Auntie Laura here to stay. But I'll start from the beginning of the week. On Monday morning me and Mummy went to baby massage class. When we arrived I was starving, and I really needed food. So Mummy fed me and by the time I was full up and happy, the class had finished. But she had watched everyone else so knew what she was doing, so we'll practise at home.



We then went to Trish & Aaron's house for lunch and Gillian & Matthew came too. Us babies got milk (shock horror!!) and the mummies had yummy sandwiches and chocolate! All of us then headed out to our second health and safety class. I was very chilled out and just sat in my chair watching everyone.



Once we were done, we went home and my Auntie Laura was there already. She needed lots of hugs and kisses from me, which was great, I love hugs!! She was very sad, but I hope I helped her. Once I was in bed, I kept smelling pizza...I'm sure they got a Domino's take away, how rude not inviting me to share it! I got the leftovers from my milk the next day!


Yesterday, we got on a bus, which was very exciting. It was like being in the car, except I didn't have to get out of my pram. We went into town to go boring shopping, and we didn't even buy anything for me!! Mum and Laura got clothes and handbags so I just went to sleep. Last night Laura gave me a bottle to fill up my tummy before bed, but it was so dark that the photo had to be taken using night vision on the camera!

Today, we had a lazy morning, then went to baby clinic after lunch to get me weighed. I put on 9oz this week, making me 12lb 5.5oz. Daddy says I'm a wee piggy! But I just like my milk a lot, it's nicer than that cold stuff he drinks (I think it's called beer??)

Auntie Laura is away home tonight, so we're back to reality and I'll have lots less cuddles, 3 people to give cuddles is loads better than 2!!

And just to show those who think I am always smiling and happy, here is a photo of me crying!

Kory
xx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That baby is so cute :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for my letter Kory it was very sweet of you to thank me for your outfit that I see you were wearing when Auntie Laura came to see you! I remember Laura when she was about 6 years old, god I am getting old.