Thursday, June 23, 2005

Too Many Girls!!

Well, I might only be 3 months old, but my goodness, I'm surrounded by potential girlfriends!! First there is Holly who I see lots of, but she's an older woman and I just don't know how I feel about having one of those, I think they are bossy. Then at our baby group there is Erin and the twins Kirsty and Morven then Kerry and Amy too! There are lots of other boys there too, but I think I'm the best catch there. I just eye the girlies up and hope they notice me!

Here is a photo of me today with Kirsty, she kept trying to hold my hand, but I was so embarassed as our mums were both there!! Doesn't she know that these things should be done in private! We had a good chat until Morven joined us and I couldn't tell them apart!!

That was my day, I'm exhausted after all that flirting!!

Kory
xx

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

what are you like Kory.....starting young, im sure youll break a few hearts in your life, your just a little cutie!

Auntie Laura x