Thursday, June 09, 2005

Lazy Day

Not a lot to say today, we had a lazy morning, Kory fell asleep in the garden watching the washing blowing. He slept there a whole hour which was wonderful! In the afternoon we went to baby group and again he slept, so I got to cuddle one of the dinky wee twins, I forgot Kory was that small and light!

Tonight he got his first bath in the big bath, as he kept kicking his feet off the little one and bashing his head off the top, we decided it was about time for a change. He went down tonight in less than 10 minutes which is the first time he's done that in weeks and weeks. We normally have an hour of screaming! Might have something to do with the blackout curtain thing I got yesterday.

Speaking of the blackout thing, I said I'd let you know how the night went. Well he got up once for 10 minutes at 4:30am, and then slept till 8am! It seems he thinks it's still nighttime! So in all I think it worked.

Only really posting tonight to put up pics as I have nothing to say.

Julie.xx

0 comments: