Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Ouch!

Lack of posts due to sore mouth! I got a tooth taken out yesterday and was in bed at 7:30pm. Only just getting round to sorting out photos from past few days. Monday we had baby safety class, about choking and resucutation, so now I know what to do if Kory chokes!! Sure he's pleased about that.

Yesterday I left my toothbrush on the chair to go and sort stuff before leaving the house and came back to find Kory has now learnt to grab things as this photo shows. He was having a ball with my toothbrush!! He then did the same thing with a toy giraffe so it wasn't a coinscidence! He also discovered his feet yesterday and just keeps staring at them and wiggling them in amazement! If only my feet were that interesting!!

Kory went to my friend Sarah's house to play while I went to the dentist. Sarah was very brave, venturing out to the post office with Kory and her 6 month old, one in pushchair and one in sling!! After the dentist had inflicted his pain, I got James and came home to feel sorry for myself!

Today, as if that wasn't enough pain, Kory had his 2nd lot of injections. He screamed when they went in and for a while afterwards until I fed him, then he went all sleepy and just wanted to sleep all the time till bedtime. Poor baby was so knackered he zonked and we've not heard a peep all night which is rare! He was also weighed today, 12lb 9.5oz, so a 4oz gain this week.

And lastly, we also had his baby massage class this morning which he absolutely loved. He was having legs and tummy and chest done and he was giggling away. It sounds a bit modern hippy doing baby massage, but it's really relaxing for me and him and he loves it!!

Off to bed again now, my mouth is so sore :o(

Julie.xx

1 comments:

Jilly Baby said...

Oooo scary dentist. Well at least you're getting your treatment done while it's free! I faffed around so much I was too late and have just spent £400 on cosmetic treatment...grrrrrrrr

Hope your mouth gets better soon.

Jill xxx