Saturday, June 18, 2005

Kory Gnome!

Doesn't he look like a little gnome!? He'll kill me for this photo when he gets older, and I might add that we did not leave the house like this, I just put it on to see how daft he looked and had to take a photo!! Poor kid, the things we do to him.

Kory has been pretty ill for the past 2 days, poor wee munchkin has had a cold and has been looking pretty pathetic! Can't blame him, I know how bad a cold makes me feel and I can blow my nose and sniff. His was dripping like a tap and he didn't understand. Poor Baby, but he seems a bit better now.

This photo was taken on Thursday before baby group, when he crashed out on me. You can't see it too well, but this outfit was lovely on him, has Little Roo (Winnie the Pooh's friend) on it. After Baby Group we went a huge walk with Dawn and Erin, although I am sure Kory and Erin were none the wiser!! Yesterday was rather uneventful, we went out for lunch and to Asda where I met my midwife then played in the house when James came home.

Today we have just been around the house most of the day. Kory had shorts and t-shirt on and we decided to try him in his sunglasses. He was very unsure at first, totally screaming, but once he calmed down and we took him outside, I think he quite liked them!! I guess it was just weird having something stuck onto his face that makes everything all dark!! But he needs to get used to them before his holiday!

Julie.xx

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the Gnome photo!! Yes I am sure Kory will be completely mortified when he's older but hey at least he looked cute!