Sunday, June 19, 2005

Fathers Day

Hi Everyone

Today was my Daddy's 1st Fathers Day and I hope I made him feel special. I got him a t-shirt that says "This is what the World's Best Dad looks like" on it, which he wore today, I got him a USB mug warmer so that his coffee doesn't get cold at work and I got him a mug with a photo of me on it to use with it!! I had to get him some sort of gadget, just to show that I understand all the stuff he keeps showing me.

We didn't do much in the morning, I played with Daddy for a while and Mummy broke the washing line! We then went food shopping and yet again I didn't sleep, I watched the lights from my squeaky shopping trolley. Later in the afternoon, we popped round to Holly's house to give her back the moses basket stand she kindly let me borrow. I don't know what I'd have done without it, I'd have had to lie still to fall asleep!! I much prefer being rocked. So thanks Holly!!

After that, we went to Argos to get a new washing line for Mummy and a swim seat for me. We tried it out tonight when I had my bath and I got to have it really really deep so we could check it works. It was brilliant, I bobbed up and down in my seat and kicked off the bottom to push myself along. Now they know I like it, Mummy and Daddy are going to take me swimming. How exciting!! And then I'll be all ready for my holidays!!

Kory
xx

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey Kory, aunty Laura here
You look so chilled out in the deep bath...your going to love swimming, just remember to kick those legs and splash mummy and daddy lots (its great fun!!!)
not long till i see you...only 12 days..exciting eh!

see you soon cutie

Aunty Laura xxx