Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Fat Cute Baby!

Just a quick post tonight, had a busy day and am tired. Here is me being cute this morning before going a huge walk with mummy and 3 of my friends to baby massage classes. I do like my body being touched, it makes me relaxed. I even zonked out afterwards on the mat, which mummy thought was funny. We then walked all the way home again, grabbed some lunch before heading out again with Suzanne and baby James.

In the afternoon we went to get me weighed and I was a whopping 13lbs. Mummy says I have fat little leggies and armies!! Then we met Holly and Hannah and went to get me new clothes for next summer in the sale. But mummy saw this hat and had to buy me it!! I like wearing it the wrong way though so you can't see it says "cheeky monkey" on it. I also got a winter jacket! I'm such a lucky boy.

Kory
xx

0 comments: