Sunday, June 12, 2005

Sleeping & Bubbles!

Just a quick update seeing as there's been nothing all weekend. Yesterday we got up late, James and Kory cut the grass, although Kory was more supervising. Some job he did of that, he fell asleep!! In the afternoon we headed over to see Lee and Kirsty. Their wee girl Jasmine who is 5 was a big hit with Kory and he lay on the floor for ages chattering to her and watching her. I think it's the longest I've seen him just watch something and be amused and smiley!

It was James turn to be on duty last night while I had my first girlie night out since he arrived. 5 of us went to an italian and then to a couple of pubs. We were home by 2am, and had a nice night, but today I've felt rough! Lack of sleep apart from anything else as I was up at 4 and 7. Thankfully James amused Kory most of today, I only had to feed him!

Today we have done a quick bit of shopping, some ironing and playing!! Here's a photo of Kory in his bath tonight, we almost couldn't see him for bubbles!!

Laura is arriving tomorrow for a couple of days, so I'm sure there will be more playing to be done then! We also have Baby Massage and Baby Safety classes tomorrow and lunch at Trish's house in between. What a social life we have these days...what did I do before??!!

Julie.xx

0 comments: