Monday, June 06, 2005

Busy Little Me!

I've been a busy little boy for the past 2 days. Yesterday morning we had a nice long lie, all 3 of us! When we got up, we lazed about in our pyjamas for a while, then went food shopping. I was really tired, but I am just so nosey that I watched Mummy and Daddy the whole way round!! The lights on the ceiling there are amazing, we need some like that in our house too!! I was exhausted when we came home, and I zonked on the couch!

Me and Daddy had a bit of a play in the house while Mummy sorted some things out and wrote more letters for me to say thank you to all the people who gave me more presents. I got lots last weekend when my gran was up to visit. Later on in the afternoon, we all went a walk, and I took a little nap. I'm getting better at this sleeping thing, although I still feel like i'm missing out on all the fun!!

Today Mummy got me up and dressed and then I wanted to sleep, so I went in my cot for about an hour (15 mins to cry and 45 to sleep!) When I got up, we went to my friend Holly's house for lunch. I was a good boy and slept in her garden for ages while Mummy had her lunch, then I got up to have mine. I didn't even get time to have a play with all Holly's cool toys before I was packed back in my pram, how rude!


We went down to the local community centre for a baby health and safety class. It was really boring, all about how to stop me getting near the TV and into cupboards and stuff when I start walking, where's the fun in that?! So I slept the whole way through it!! I think our health visitor Caroline thinks Mummy is lying when she says I don't sleep!

The last photo was taken when we got home, in my jacket from Auntie Laura. Speaking of her, Mummy says she's coming up next week to stay with us for 2 days, I am SO excited, because she'll play with me lots. She's coming on Monday, but I'll maybe be too tired then after my baby massage and more boring safety classes! But I'll keep you posted.

Kory
xx

1 comments:

POOH! said...

Oh Kory you are such a sweet little thing! Keep up the blogging, you make my day! :)