Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Swimming and Boredom!

Look at the little cool dude!! This photo was taken after we'd been swimming on Sunday morning. In fact we'd been swimming and to Asda and home again by 11am and were at a loose end as to what to do for the rest of the day. So we put Kory for a wee sleep then headed into town to start Xmas shopping (yeah yeah I know it's June!!) Then we headed to Duthie Park and had a wander around there. Kory was pretty much oblivious as usual.



For the past 2 days Kory and I have done pretty much nothing. He's been up a lot through the nights and we're both shattered. Yesterday we met Dawn and Erin and went for a walk through the forest bit near where we live and today we did the same but just the 2 of us. The photo above is Kory in his usual pose now "Is this attached to me?" or "Am I making this thing move?" he just sits staring at his hands for ages...strange boy!

I'm sure there'll be more interesting things to write about over the next few days as we have lots on! I've even been asked to go along and talk to pregnant folk about breastfeeding at their ante-natal class in 2 weeks, scary!

Julie.xx

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha Ha Ha Ha check him in his wee shades, how cool is that. I also want to eat him all up in the photo above with his white rabbit jacket on, awwwwwwwww!